Can you name another top 10 fast-food restaurants that straight up cheated customers? We sure can so watch carefully and beware. This is another top 10 ways fast-food restaurants cheat the customer.
🔥 Check Out PART 1:
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop!
Most fast-food chains operate with integrity. They give their customers exactly what they came for, and for the prices listed. Others are a little shadier when it comes to delivering on their promises. They may not do it all the time, but it has happened, and some of the scandals triggered by not so pure business conduct. When you go eat at a fast-food restaurant, you’re not asking for too much. Just a fast, filling meal at a decent price, and decent quality. But sometimes you don’t even get that. Sometimes, customers have problems with the way fast-food restaurants operate. They may feel cheated and then make their feelings known publicly. The eateries on this list have been on the receiving end of such complaints. So let’s uncover the Top 10 Fast Food Restaurants That Straight Up Cheat Customers – Part 2.
Comment #FastFood #FastFoodCheated #CheatedCustomers if you are upset with these top 10 fast-food restaurants that straight up cheated customers (Part 2).
0:23 Is Starbucks Using Too Much Ice?
1:53 Jimmy John’s Had A Sprout Controversy
3:30 Subway Was Accused Of Selling 11-inch Footlongs
4:48 The Domino’s Order Tracker May Lie
6:05 Are McDonald’s Burgers Shrinking?
7:06 Long John Silver’s Big Catch Was Anything But
8:12 Some Chipotle Locations Overcharged Customers
9:19 One KFC Put Customer’s Health At Risk
10:24 Beware Of Phantom Charges At Panera
11:24 Burger King-Coupon Scam
– Iced drinks from Starbucks are delicious, but is the company overdoing it on the ice, with a mind for making more money? Some people think so. However, the courts ultimately disagreed.
– In 2013, Jimmy John’s was in the news because a woman filed a lawsuit alleging that the fast-food sandwich chain failed to add sprouts to her sandwich.
– Have you ever measured a Subway footlong? Maybe you should! One person did and discovered that a footlong sub really only measured eleven inches in length.
– Have you ever stared, transfixed, at the Domino’s Order Tracker, marveling at the fact that it is able to show you every step of the order and delivery process, in real-time?
– McDonald’s actually denies that its burgers have gotten smaller, but some customers who post online are convinced that Mickey D’s has shrunk its iconic burgers.
– The Big Catch meal at Long John Silver is notorious because it was deemed “the worst meal in America” by the Center for Science in the Public Interest.
– Should Chipotle restaurants have rounded up customer’s bills, ostensibly to make it easier for Chipotle staff to make change?
– When we spend hard-earned money on fast food, we don’t expect it to be produced in fast-food restaurants that have sickening hygiene practices.
– One interesting and seemingly unintentional ripoff is phantom charges at Panera. These phantom charges weren’t a supernatural occurrence, but they seemed a little bit mysterious, to say the least.
– Everyone loves saving money, a great way to do so is by using good old fashion coupons. But Customers be wary and check the final prices.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop!
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member!
👕 Check out our MERCH!
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS!
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).
Xem thêm các video Tổng Hợp khác: https://kuherbal.com/category/tong-hop