This is the twenty third part of the Selenium 2018 version 3.11 tutorial using C# and Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. In this video, we are going to learn:
1. How to install the ExcelDataReader and ExcelDataReaderDataSet nuget package.
2. How to create a generic Excel Opertation class that can be used to multiple times for reading values.
3. How to get data from Excel 2016 worksheet. It works for all the Excel versions be it Excel 2010 or Excel 2013.
4. How to get the entire table inside Excel Worksheet as a DataSet.
5. How to get a particular value from Excel by providing the Row Number and Column Name.
6. How reading a value from an already opened Excel file can raise exception.
7. Deprecated ” excelReader.IsFirstRowAsColumnNames = true ” where the top row contains the Column names.
8. Solution for ” excelReader.IsFirstRowAsColumnNames = true ” after its deprecation.
Like, Share this video and Subscribe the channel for more.